Senior Kitchen Designer Saint-Jerome
Join our team!
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The designer performs all combinations of tasks for the reception and follow-up of clients under his responsibility. He oversees the planning and coordination of activities related to sales and contract monitoring. It also ensures customer satisfaction.
- Ensure days of care according to the schedule;
- Meet with clients and review needs;
- Design kitchens, produce plans, and print prospects as required;
- Prepare submissions;
- Organize the second meetings to present the project and finalize the sale;
- Make an appointment with the technician to take measurements at the customer's premises;
- Mount complete files for production;
- Ensure days of care according to schedule;
- Strongly support the company's values (integrity, profitability & customer service);
- Attend and attend all meetings.
TERMS OF ACCESS
- A Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in Interior Design (or equivalent);
- Possess a minimum of five (5) years experience as a Designer Cook;
- Bilingual (French and English) oral and written.
The candidate has knowledge related to the design, manufacture, installation and after-sales service of kitchens, bathrooms and storage spaces. The candidate demonstrates self-reliance, self-control, tolerates stress, has excellent time management and places a high priority on well-done work. Sales experience is an asset.